AOMGD 3 Tier 80" Macrame Plant Hanger Indoor Outdoor Hanging Plant Holder Hanging Planter Stand Flower Pots for Decorations - Cotton Rope,4 Legs

  • ★HANDMADE WEAVE:Show your plants some love with this elegant, vintage-inspired macrame plant hanger. Simple, yet meticulously handcrafted, this beauty would be add a touch of elegance and beauty to your home, balcony or your patio.
  • ★PACKAGE INCLUDE: 1 PCS/3 tier, approximate length:80", and diameter: 2cm.(No pot or plant included).Color: Rice white (not pure white)
  • ★Create Nice Home: Hanging plant holder can be used for indoor, outdoor, living room, kitchen, deck, patio, high and low ceiling. This hanging plant stand has a strong flexible woven design that can accommodate various shapes and sizes of planters (Flower pots 5 to 10 inches in diameter).
  • ★EASY INSTALLATION:the hangers are suitable for indoor and outdoor use; Just expand the 4 leg strings, put the plant pot in the middle of the conjunction.Perfect solution for pet owners if pet has a tendency to destroy your plants, then this one will save you from lots of struggle!
  • ★NICE GIFT: Ideal to decorate pathways and indoor. It will be a great and practical gift for plant lover.They’ll love the freedom to display their plants wherever they want. It’s perfect for birthdays, Christmas, and more!

As far as I know they are good quality and look really nice!

These are perfect! Such great great quality. Be warned you may want to get something to extend them lower. I have 10’ y’all ceilings so I actually just made my own 18” macrame extenders to place them exactly at the height I wanted.

Love these!!! Haven't used them all yet but the ones I have hung are amazing! Great for hanging my Ivy.

I bought these to use inside on a wall I couldn’t figure out how to decorate. Purchased some baskets from amazon and a rattlesnake and a ZZ and love it! For reference my plants are in 6” pots with 7” baskets. I also bought some gold chain to drop them a bit more. Really happy with this purchase! Note: it comes with (3) I only used (2).

Perfect! Great quality, best price. For reference my pots are 3 different sizes: 6”, 5”, and 4”. The 6” fits comfortably, I imagine it could fit as wide as a 8-10”.

Product is as stated and reasonably priced as well. The one pictures is the shortest one of the bunch. I don’t see that length working well from a ceiling bc it would be so far up so that is something to keep in mind. Otherwise o thought they were really cute and held the pots securely.

We wanted something that was a little different than just purchasing a hanging flower basket. These work and look great on our front porch!

They’re made sturdy. As described. Super cute. And worked for everything i needed to keep my special plants safe all winter. 3 different sizes. Only thing is i would add a metal hook, it is a loop now—- I use clear zip/cable ties to attach where I need the plants. Now moved them outside, will update again in the fall.

Very nice hangers. You get 3 and it’s a fabulous price. They are different sizes which I like. A nice neutral color that matches decor well. Plan on purchasing another set!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Classic Accessories Snow White RV Windshield Cover

Utopia Bedding Premium Box Spring Encasement - Waterproof Zippered Box Spring Cover - Knitted Box Spring Protector (Twin)